Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A 10 days long weekend!!!




Last 10 days has been total bliss. It started with my mom visiting me. We had planned a visit to Mysore to checkout the latest entry to the family, my cousins baby!!! Though he doesn't say much, he's absolutely gorgeous!! And the weather in Mysore was heavenly. It drizzled everyday and was a great relief from Pune's  heat. The bus journey gave me a great view of the lush green paddy fields. Sometimes you don't realize that you miss something until you go back. The baby, weather and the family was the perfect relaxing combination. The only bad part of the family trips is the departure. However old I may become, I don't see the end of 'sobbing-at-the-station' tradition. Anyways, so finally I'm back and my li'l trip seems like years ago. 

But I'm back and since my mom's staying for a few days, life is good. The main reason is home cooked food or rather mom-cooked food and a cleaner household.  Mom's have this innate skill of making the place cleaner and brighter. By the way, my gardening attempt is finally fruitful or rather flower-ful. After watering the lily plant for almost a year, I had lost all the hopes of seeing a flower atleast in this decade. But God has finally answered my prayer's and here's my first 'Silly Lilly'. Whoopie!!!



Since my life is not as rocking as I try to show-off, apart from the silly mobile photo shoot with my roomies there are no other updates. Though the pics are not as great as we'd like to think but the whole process was damn funny!!! 




PS: Though I try to pretend that I'm reading the certification material, I'm secretly fantasizing @ reading a new novel that I bought this weekend. Tis called 'A place called here', I'm hoping it's good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment & I'll love you forever!!